Breastfeeding TAG today for you all to enjoy!! I exclusively breastfed Nolan until he was 6 months old and then supplemented until he was 8 months old!! We logged many hours breastfeeding in multiple places and I loved that connection oh so much!!
Leah Pintol from Pintol3 suggested that I do this Tag video and here it is!! I think that breastfeeding needs to be normalized and this is one way to do it. Talking about it and sharing our experiences is the way to go!!
Fed is best overall however if you can breastfeed and if you want to I believe it is such an amazing thing to experience. Most women feel like they have let their babies, family members and society down if they don’t breastfeed. I want all of you to know that you are amazing mamas!! Fed is best and a fed baby is the happiest and best of all!!
I hope you enjoy this fun little Tag and I Tag all of you to do this video!!
1. Where’s the craziest/most random place you’ve breastfed?
2. How many hours do you think you’ve spent breastfeeding since your little one’s birth?
3. Favorite thing about breastfeeding?
4. Toughest moment while breastfeeding?
5. How do you entertain yourself while breastfeeding?
6. Favorite breastfeeding “gadgets” ( clothing, pillows, nursing bra etc.)
7. How long do you plan to breastfeed?
8. Most embarrassing breastfeeding moment?
Leah’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/crackiswhacksaysleah
↓↓↓Check These Out↓↓↓
Last Video: https://youtu.be/vPEW-VZw7sw
Any business ideas contact me via email at: email@example.com
Make sure to follow me on Social Media!!
Tweets by daysofmay19
xoxo Megan (SAHM)